If you're looking for a fun and tasty way to enjoy your botanicals, then gummies might be just the thing for you. These sweet and chewy treats are a popular choice for those who want to make edibles at home, and they're surprisingly easy to make. Here's a step-by-step guide to making herb-infused gummies.
- 1 package of flavored gelatin mix (3 oz)
- 1 package of unflavored gelatin (1 oz)
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup infused tincture
- Mix the flavored and unflavored gelatin in a bowl and set it aside.
- In a small saucepan, mix together the corn syrup and water over low heat until they are fully combined.
- Slowly add the gelatin mixture to the saucepan and stir until it is fully dissolved.
- Add the infused tincture to the saucepan and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into a gummy mold.
- Place the mold in the fridge for 15-20 minutes or until the gummies are firm.
- Pop the gummies out of the mold and enjoy!
- Be sure to mix the gelatin mixture in a bowl before adding it to the saucepan. This will help to prevent clumps from forming.
- You can use any flavor of gelatin that you like, but keep in mind that the flavor of the tincture will also come through.
- If you don't have a gummy mold, you can use an ice cube tray or silicone molds instead.
Making your own infused gummies is a fun and easy way to enjoy the benefits of herb infused treats. Plus, you can customize the flavor and potency to your liking. Give this recipe a try and enjoy a sweet and delicious way to consume infused gummies.