Elevate your honey by infusing it with herbs! This recipe for infused honey using Infusion Buds will give your food and drinks an extra nutritional boost.
- 14-28g Decarboxylated botanicals, per cup of Honey used
- 2-5 cups Local Honey
- 1 tablespoon Distilled Water, per cup of Honey used
- Infusion Buds Infuser Machine
- Before getting started, assemble all of the necessary ingredients and tools.
- Place the decarboxylated botanicals, local honey, and distilled water into the Infusion Buds machine and securely close the lid.
- Set the temperature to 130°F and set the timer to 1 hour.
- After the cycle has completed, unplug the machine and remove the head of the appliance.
- Strain the infused honey mixture through the Infusion Buds filter press or filter bag (that came in your Infusion Buds Infuser Machine set) to remove any leftover plant matter.
- Store the infused honey in a glass jar or container and enjoy!